- Tufted-leather upholstery and brushed brass-finished walnut stained wood legs.
- Leather features unique grain characteristics that will age beautifully and develop a rich natural patina over time.
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and color variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried 100% FSC® Certified hardwood.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- All joints have been stress tested.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron® wrap.
- Injection-moulded spring clip supported by a 9-Gauge Sinuous Spring System.
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam.