A far cry from fastidious, this easy-going pile-on is as simple as it is sophisticated. The Cabot Sofa features a tight seat and back, with architectural, wood block feet and simple French seams to provide a modern, masculine design.
- Matches perfectly with the Cabot Sofa.
- Leather is top grain, aniline-dyed.
- Leathers may have distinct surface characteristics, natural markings, and colour variations which vary from hide to hide and from one product to another, making each leather product unique.
- Arms, seat and back feature French Seam detailing.
- Tight seat and back cushions are medium density polyurethane foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- Block feet with a walnut stain finish.
- Plastic bumpers on all legs to prevent floor damage.
- No-Sag, sinuous spring system.
- Inner frame is kiln-dried hardwood.
- Meets California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in foam upholstery.
- Assembly not required.
- If out of stock, item ships in 10-12 weeks.
- Order with confidence. Rypen is an authorized Gus Modern dealer.
ABOUT THE MAKER
Gus* Modern is a Toronto-based group designing classic, modern furniture with mid-century influence. Refined and minimal forms dominate the collection to produce approachable, classic design for everyday use. From handsome lounging to clean storage, Gus runs the gamut.