Perch Bunk Bed
- The CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older.
- Weight limit for the top bunk is 250 lbs.
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk.
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed.
- Optional guard rails for lower bunk available.
- Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility.
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point.
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF.
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based, and free of VOC health hazards.
- Made under European environmental standards.
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities.
- Assembly required.
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 8 thick.
- The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 5-8 deep when using the guard rail.
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included).
- GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- If out of stock, ships in 2 - 4 weeks.